When it comes to buying an apartment whether as an investment or for owner-occupiers, many questions come to one’s mind. Questions such as:
- Will there be capital growth in future?
- Is it important to own land?
- Are there too many apartments being built?
- What is the supply forecast for apartments in the Adelaide CBD?
- What is the projected vacancy rate?
These are all valid questions, and their answers often vary greatly depending on the particular apartment’s location, size, facilities, STRATA fees and so on.
Adelaide’s CBD is on the brink of undergoing rapid changes in the coming years. With this in mind, the completion of the East End Apartments represents a unique and limited opportunity.